Are you feeling sluggish, unmotivated or stressed?’
Do you need to clear your mind, energize your body and nourish your spirit?
Maybe you need a natural “pick me up” to start, break up, or recharge your day?
You won’t need any equipment, special clothing or very much space. This can be done almost anywhere. All you need is 5-7 minutes. Try this:
1. Stand up. Close your eyes, take 5 very deep slow breathes with your arms raised high looking to the sky. Ideally outside. You NEED more oxygen.
2. Jog in place for 30 seconds.
3. 5- 20 push ups at a moderate pass or as many as you can perform in 30 seconds.
4. 30 second plank. (Place your elbows and toes on the ground, elevate your body in a parallel position and be still.)
5. 20 squats at a moderate pace or as many as you can perform in 3o seconds.
6. “Free flow dancing”. For one minute simply move your entire body in every conceivable direction. Circle you arms. Bend and twist. Step forward and back, right and left. Make it up as you go. Be creative. Be expressive. Be natural. Dance. One minute.
7. Stand still. Close your eyes, take 5 very deep slow breathes, ideally outside, you need oxygen.
8. Drink a glass of WATER. Your body needs water.
9. Ease back into the flow of your day. Your mind will be clear. Your body will be energized. Your spirit will be alive.