“Worry is responsible for more dis-ease than all the germs that exist on our planet.” Rellim Sirhc
The antidote for worry is “letting go”. Letting go of worry begins with belief. As you begin your journey today, take a few minutes to consider these eight questions and the single answer that follows.
1. What if we believed everything we were worried about today would work out fine?
2. What if we believed that one year from now we’d be grateful for the problems of today because the solutions with which we responded to our problems made our life better?
3. What if we believed that even our worst fear could be worked out for the best?
4. What if we believed everything that’s happening now and what has happened in our past was meant to be AND in our best interest?
5. What if we believed that the people in our lives are experiencing exactly what they need to experience now in order to become who they are intended to become AND that they are responsible for themselves, and we don’t have to control or take responsibility for them?
6. What if we believed the future was going to be good, and we would be presented with an abundant supply of resources, solutions and guidance to handle whatever comes our way?
7. What if we believed and could accept that most of our fears of the future will never happen to us and any worry was a waste of energy?
8. What would we do then?
Consider this answer;
We’d be free to let go of worry and enjoy life. Enjoy Today. Enjoy now.
Consider this thought;
I don’t have to worry about what is to come, but if I do worry I will do it with the understanding that I am CHOOSING to worry. Worry is a choice. Worry is unnecessary if we simply do the very best we can with the tools and skills we have today. Practice makes progress. Progress is good.
Enjoy a day free of worry. Experience a personal pause.