Do you have a “Serenity Checklist”? Consider these suggestion as you begin your day:
- Am I doing too much at one time?
- Do I have an unfulfilled expectation of this situation?
- Am I afraid of something?
- Am I trying to be perfect?
- Am I taking care of my body to the best of my ability?
- Is there something I need to accept and then let go?
- Am I keeping it simple?
- Am I able to ask for help when I can’t do something?
- Am I minding my own business?
- Am I worrying about what people think of me?
- Is the mirror or scale how I measure my self worth?
- Am I trying to control someone or something?
- Do I have a sense of a “Power Greater Then Myself”?
- Am I kind, forgiving, generous, compassionate and loving to others AND myself?
- Do I find to time each day to pause?
- Am I living in the present?