Consider these quotes from 10 renown thinkers as you embark on your journey today.
1. “If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?” Make that call today!—–Levine
2. “Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing.”————William Feather
3. “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the only one who gets burned.”———Buddha
4.”Aging is a gift. Accept it with gratitude.”———Methuselah
5, “Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction.”—-Al Bernstein
6.”Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving, changing and adapting to all that is presented to you”——-chrismiller
7. “He that is without sin amongst you, let him cast the first stone.”—–Jesus Christ
8, “A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities, and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.”—Harry Truman
9. “Most people are as happy as they want to be”. —–Abraham Lincoln
10. “Thank God It’s Today”—–chrismiller
Which one of these quotes resonates with you today?