Eight quick thoughts for today. Maybe 1 or 2 will resonate with you today.
1. Every person with whom you battle has many other people in his or her life with whom he or she gets along quite well.
2. You cannot look at a person who seems difficult to you without also looking at yourself. What is your part in the situation?
3. We don’t stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing. Play more.
4. A good intention today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow. Give your best effort today, one day at a time, because tomorrow can’t be lived today.
5. Those who do not have the time for regular exercise, periods of pause and a healthy diet will find the time for illness and “dis-ease”.
6. Serenity is the ability to accept the consequences of being yourself.
7. Be patient with the faults of others, they have to be patient with yours.
8. Live as if everything you do will be known.